Sunday 11 November 2012

Decluttering 101

Basically, I have been a lazy daisy for almost 2 weeks or so I guess. And one time, I checked some of my stuff in one of my cabinets. Note that I didn't like fix these in 2 years. Haha. And what do you find in your piles of clutter? Ha! Got a handful of everything I couldn't ditch for a long time now. 


Batch 1

  • Movie tickets: Tangled and I Do. Talk about keeping such for sentimental values. Tangled was the first movie I have watched with my baby and I Do, well, I can simply relate on it, and yes, I like Enchong and Erich <3
  • Two wallet-size pictures: One with ehem, JC Intal. This was taken between 2005-2006 while he was still playing for Ateneo. Can I just say he smells fresh talaga? I could've inhaled his breath sa sobrang close namen. Ha! Those days that I was really patient waiting for players to come out after a game in Araneta. Hihi. And the second one was with my best friend from TIP, Bart. That first year of becoming a college student. I was very naive and plain innocent. Chos!
  • Bus tickets. For more or less 2 years, I have always kept a lot of bus tickets either in my pocket, purse or my bag. Haha! Mapag-ipon ako ng kalat!


Batch 2
  • Sugar sachets: With everyday that I have been drinking coffee, I also made sure to bring sugar sachets in one of my purses. Yet I never used any so it got watery and then it's now a mess. Hehe
  • Broken ID holder that I used back in my college days and in my work too. Slashed it because I cannot remove my ID in it. 
  • Fast food coupons: When you have nothing else more than 50 php or 100 php, these coupons really come in handy. Mauumay ka nga lang sa karne. Chos!
  • Mentos: My favorite candy. I know this one is memorable, I just can't remember why.
  • 20 peso bill: Always keep in mind, "May pera sa basura." ;)
  • Korea's Maxim coffee: My favorite boss handed me this one and kept it as a remembrance.

In cleaning, I always end up retrieving stuff that can be reused and those that should be disposed right away. Recalling a lot of past happenings are also involved in such activity, reason for me to sometimes avoid touching my "other" stuff especially papers or notebooks. Haha. 

Most often than not, I am very OC in taking a look in each of my "before-forgotten-now-remembered-stored-loads"

You will really never know what is in store for you not unless you take a deeper look on it. Now time for you to check those messy drawers and pile them up orderly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment