Tuesday 4 December 2012

Cheers to December!

It's now 2:34 in the morning and the caffeine from the 4 cups of coffee I have drank is still on its finest work pace. It wouldn't allow me to sleep yet. It's already Sunday, but it doesn't seem like. Few hours ago, I was in the office rendering a weekend shift. It was odd. It was the initial time and I don't want to do it again. Felt there was something wrong. Normally I should just be spending the whole weekend at home watching all my "just-finished-downloaded-TV-series" thanks to Torrent. Or looking after my kid, and doing my usual motherhood chores. Or do the "tamad-tamaran" peg.

But that's now over. What I am looking forward to next week is our graveyard shift-- 11PM-8AM! Weewoo! Alright, that would be really challenging since the maximum time for me to still be awake after work would be until 6AM. Good luck to me in advance and hopefully, my "nocturnality" won't disappoint me in this crucial time. Haha.

Hmm. Later, it will be the wedding of one of my college best friends. Yay! And here I am still in front of the monitor writing whatever it is that I want to. Sadly, I wouldn't be able to be on her special day. And I really feel bad about it. I know she's upset since we were really the friends back then in our college days. But since I just got into a new company, my finances are quite in the recession peg that I couldn't afford spending much-- especially for her wedding gift. Bet I just have to meet her up next time. Huhu. Sorry friend! (This time, I just realized, her wedding is now over)

Last 24th, it was the birthday of our Motherhood, and the usual way of us celebrating would be just having dinner. And that Sunday night, the day after, we managed to go out and spend some quality time together. We simply gave her flowers and cake as a "token" for her birthday. She was really happy. We were too. To have more of those would be really wonderful I think.

While last 28th, my favorite OPM band, Up Dharma Down, released their 3rd album, Capacities! How devastating it was for me to not be there, not even having any of their Capacities set, dahil nga sa, walang anda when they had the reservation chuva! Huhu. Poorita Jones lang ang peg. I miss attending their gigs. I miss listening to Armi, Ean, Los and Paul playing their overrated and underrated songs. I miss 19 East, SaGuijo. I'm not a fan anymoreeeeeeee! OA-yan ko pa. Haha. Nami-miss ko na yung mga UDD nights. Seryoso. Ha!

Basically, the past few days/weeks has been about my new work. The things I have to learn about it is not easy, effort kung effort sa pag-aaral ang dating! I am also making my baby more aware as on how changes would be drastic and so far, she's doing quite good on it. She's still up watching cartoons at this time. Hoho! Establishing good relationship with my new colleagues is also not easy. Some are very sociable and I can easily start a small talk with. Yung mga simple lang and onting chika, bet na! But some are "so-so", and maybe conceited? Ha! I'll know more of their inner devilish aura later on and will let you know about it. Chos! It has been enjoyable based on how the training went on but I still have to be cautious because it's gonna be a long and winding road for me to take.

Now that it's the last month of 2012, partly I'm affected about the "Doomsday" thing. Are you? They say it will happen on the 21st so I am just hoping that I am already home once the end of the world starts. Haha! No really, I am affected about it. Haha. But other than that, it's the season for "road-runners-of-your-valuables" to attack in the scariest way. So again, be vigilant, and don't let yourself be a victim. Wag shu-shunga-shunga!

On the lighter side, Christmas breeze can be felt every morning/evening. It has becoming quite chilly, so you can do some layering with your clothes and be really "feeling-lamig-na-lamig-lang" just like me. Haha. So if you do feel like wearing layers of cardigans/sweaters/jackets/hoodies etc, panindigan mo yan! Haha. After your daily Haggardo Versoza peg, I hope that each Christmas decor/lights/songs that you see or hear can cheer you up and can put a smile on your face. The colorful street lights is onething I always look forward to during this time of the year. It never fials to brighten up my mood.

Other than that "simoy ng hangin", I don't know if it's just me, but obviously, the "malansang-amoy-ng-eleksyon" can also be smelled/felt/seen. Lahat lahat na! Haha. Funny how they are effortlessly wearing their masks while smiling/waving hands/acting/doing their publicity thing for the upcoming circus event on 2013. Now I know why clowns scare me. They are some how clowns deceiving people. Echos!

Whew! I have written enough for my first entry of December. Even if I am becoming really busy, once in a while, updating my blog will still be one of my to-do list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I failed in publishing this two days ago, but who cares! Basta, this is my entry for December 02. Haha! Good morning mga mars! :) Yes, just woke up and in 5 hours, I will be heading back to work. Boo! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment