Sunday 21 October 2012

Bathroom Birthday Tales.

"The Poopsy Partner"

As unique/strange as it seems, I call one of my reliable friends, Poopsy-- since I always tag her along with me whenever I feel like pooping. Next to smoking, it is the bathroom momentos that are best shared with her. 

She has been one of those creepiest people I have met two years ago. Remembering the days wherein I was very naive (which is feeling ko lang naman) and I was just a starter when it comes to smoking, I will always try to start a conversation between her but she never talked to me amusingly. 

But because I was very comical and amiable (maka use of adjectives naman ako), we ended up being the "best friends" at work. And we have been partners in crime. She's one of those that senses my mood upon seeing me right away. Walang tago-tago ng emosyon. Alam nya na yan! I like how we enjoy laughing at the same things, hating the same things and respecting each other's heartaches, being stupid without any hesitations. Our friendship is about chaos and serenity-- both juggled in between.

She is so patient with me, to whatever rants I have daily. No matter how many times we talk about the same things, we always end up just making fun of it at the end!

There was never a dull moment in our friendship. Lahat sobrang mahalaga para sa akin. Thank you for the gift of friendship!!! Sana madami pa tayong lakbayin na taon!!!



From left to right:
1. Pangasinan 2011
2. After Up Dharma Down gig. January 2012
3. Oktoberfest 2011
4. The night that started it all :)) You know what I mean!
5. Ministop after work
6. Check-in after Padi's. Last quarter of 2011
7. Zambales 2012
8. My 2012 Birthday!
9. Valentines 2012

Happy Happy Birthday Poopsy Shane!!! You have always been a sweet/funny/manyak/scary/crazy friend!!! HAHA. People should know how lovely you are, inside and out (pang Ms. Philippines peg) Haha :) Madami silang dapat matutunan from you! Naks!

I love you and know that you'll be safe here. Have fun!!! See you later!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment