Wednesday 24 October 2012

Obscure.

The rain started to pour down earlier. At first, the skies were to be quite grayish, which makes the scenery more melancholic. I gave in to my vices' invitation. I lit a cigarette. That's the fourth for this month. I gave in to my weakness, how bad is that?

Sooner, I think the rain might be drastic. It is a Wednesday, and it makes me feel blue. When they asks how am I, there's no way for me to respond to them. I'm keeping myself mum. I am currently ignoring the world. I want to retreat from life just for today. This is not good.

Let me just immerse into my emotions. Crying would be the most therapeutic thing to do right now. But they will all get worried. They will think I have gone too far again. But what they don't understand is that I am hurt. That I cannot be productive by any means.

It's closing time. I need to pack my things, my experiences, and the lovely memories I have created alongside my friends.

It's time to take a detour. Alone.

1 comment:

  1. ok lang yan beb--isipin mo nalang parang love din lang yan. everything will get better soon--a lot better. cheer up! :)

    ReplyDelete