Thursday 21 June 2012

As an Article Writer?



As the word “RESIGNATION” remains as one of my escapism for awhile now, at some point I am still undecided to whether I should quit from my job or not. But since I do have friends from different fields, I have asked one to just refer me to any part-time job. That is if my work will be approved.

Article Writer—sounds cool eh? Alright, so I may not know how to write like how a usual writer writes. I don’t have backgrounds of any Mass Communication or Journalism classes, but what I possess is the willingness and at some degree maybe cleverness in pointing my ideas out with topics that are common, and at the same time bizarre or atypical ones.

And this is what she gave me: A Frigidaire and KitchenAid Specs and Descriptions. I need to make a review out of it! In 250 words, in the span of two hours!

So just now I have remembered, I didn’t even care to check if I consumed 250 words or not. You see, instructions are really important. I should be more attentive in following such.

And going back to what I was saying. At that moment, I was in my workplace, would get a call probably in 30 minutes. Can you just imagine how stunned I was and at the same time I felt my blood speeding up enormously. I was excited! I felt like for the first time, I can show off what skill I have. That I can take anything seriously as long as I focus on it.

Hesitation was nowhere to be found then. I made myself undistracted all throughout the given time. And accepted the challenge of writing for them. I wouldn’t brag about it as if it was really the best article I have ever written. It was the first time, and I would like to go on with that kind of work. Hopefully.

The adrenaline rush that has gotten into me somehow paid off since I was able to pass it according to the time restriction. Now it is just the result that I have to wait for.

No matter what the result may be, I will not be dismayed, rather I will encourage myself to excel more :)

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment