Wednesday 27 June 2012

Third day! Three more months to gooooo!

I find it  more absurd than ever that I have to ride the bus daily just to go to work. It's unacceptable routine for me. The sea of people makes me sick, and that everyone are too near that you can smell what they had for breakfast, weather they were able to take a bath or not. That you have to endure each of those minutes that you are in between random strangers. Oh! Feels like I'm suffering from Claustrophobia. Just kidding! But some point I know I really tend to be terrified with a lot of people around me, that I feel there's no escape anymore, that I'm running out of air to breathe! 

Oh Lord, don't let me lose my patience all through out this next 3 months. I need to withstand this freaking morning rush.


No comments:

Post a Comment