Friday 22 June 2012

Babaeng Walang Pahinga!

It's confirmed! I'm gonna start my part-time job on Monday! 

I was with a big smile when finally I received an SMS from Teacher Flo who will be my next part-time boss. Quickly I have replied and felt relieved that at last, I have a new way to earn money!

Oh I have waited for this for awhile now, and I couldn't be anymore thrilled with this big news! Three months of having a part-time job won't be that long. Just the right timing to prepare for my baby's 5th birthday plus an additional help to my 'soon-to-be thrift shop'.

Changes are now coming up:


  • The NO MORE nocturnal nights for me.
  • The NO MORE staying late in the office, gossiping with co-workers, strolling around the Metro
  • MORE of waking up by 6AM. And hitting the morning rush. Grr! Here's when the challenge comes!
  • MORE strict handling of errands, especially those that are too personal
  • MORE of time management
  • NO MORE lunch time with the baby Athena :( This is the saddest part for me. I can just sleep with her for a couple of hours, and need to prep for work again

In spite of being happy about this new job offer, what bothers me is that I will have lesser time to be with my baby in the next 3 months. But since I am raising her on my own, I have to face the reality that I have to work harder for her. For what she needs and what she wants as well. Soon, she will be a pre-schooler, I want to be responsible with all her expenses, proving myself on how I can handle motherhood completely.

I know this will not be uncomplicated at first, but with few adjustments, surely she'll be able to adjust too. With this new kind of set-up, I must always remind myself of my priorities are, and that is my baby.

For the next 3 months, NO ALCOHOL DRINKING, NO PARTIES, NO GIGS. Sacrifices wouldn't be that tough knowing that at the end of it all, everything will be worth it!

Lezz do diz!

Karirin ang karir Katring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment