Wednesday 20 June 2012

Nagging Katring!

Now my head is certainly cluttered. There are a lot of issues going through and all I can do for the meantime is to on my shuffle, get stuck with my music, and write. Endlessly. Over thinking has been an abused act for me. No matter where I am, what is happening, my head can't be empty-handed. 

That call from my Mama was quite disturbing. As the eldest, I have to somehow be ready at times that they need me around. That I should extend a helping hand anytime of everyday. It's like an automatic obligation that I can't refuse. 

I have a boss that is very delinquent of his position. Who's too inconsiderate, draconian in terms of what his employees need.  Greedy and knows nothing but what will please him. 

Putting up a business has been one of the goals that I would like to accomplish as 2012 comes to an end. I have been foreseeing ber-month as the start for my 'clothing business'. For such a long time, I have enjoyed being a loyal buyer, I suppose, it's the point wherein I should be the seller. 

Trying to figure things out about the different facet of my being. Juggling individual roles at the same time, from a diligent/loving single mom, to the most supportive eldest sister, to the daughter who can take each of her parents blues, to a trying hard composer/musician/blogger, to somehow a respectful employee, to an eccentric friend, lastly to a frustrated girl who's still a self proclaimed hopeless romantic.

Oh well, that was too much for me to blurt about.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment