Saturday 4 August 2012

Who will turn 5 on September 5?

Yes! My unica hija will be celebrating her 5th birthday exactly a month from now and it gives me too much jitters that my small baby that was born in 2007 will now be a kid! A full blown kid! Aaaaaah! I'm super excited! I have been planning of what gifts I should give her, although I still haven't come up with a concrete plan for her special day. Maybe having a vacation leave from work and just spending some quality time with the love of my life would be the most appropriate thing to do. Yet, there are some gifts I am eyeing to give her now that she's becoming a kiddie yow! :)

A bicycle! It should pink-- that's her favorite color! Everything should be in pink I guess :)

Oh!!! This will be a perfect one for her! 













Or this set of Hello Kitty table and chairs that can be used in her schooling!

Those are the only items I want to give her. That is if my budget would allow me too :p She is my only girl and I am working so hard just to provide what she needs and wants as well. I want her to be exposed with a lot of activities that she can participate in. I couldn't be anymore delighted for her birthday to come! Thank you Papa Jesus for this celebration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment