Friday 14 September 2012

Manila International Book Fair 2012!!! Tara!!!

Manila International Book Fair 2012!!!

Alooooo!!! Earlier this morning, my brother surprisingly showed me these tickets asking if I can accompany him 
for the event. Yay!!! I am not a self-proclaimed bookworm, but I enjoy reading. Maybe not all the time but most of the time :)

It will be my first time to ever attend such fair!!! Excited ako!!! I will definitely be in awe upon seeing whatsoever that can be seen there. As of now I am still clueless of what to see there. Hehe. I want myself to be amused on the spot. Haha.

I might go to Sunday's event though since I already have an appointment to attend for tomorrow. 

P.S. These tickets are free!!! All you have to do is go to any Fully Booked stores in your favorite malls. Hihi. That's what my brother told me.

You still have two days left to go and explore the world of reading! A ticket is good for two, if I'm not mistaken. 10AM-8PM. SMX, MOA Complex, Pasay City.  Tara!!! 

Well then, see you on Sunday, you clever reader!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment