Tuesday 11 September 2012

Munching on a Monday!!! 09/10/12


The last time I saw this guy was when we had a very catchy celebration of my birthday last January. And as I hugged him right away, it reminded me of how warm it was meeting him for the first time.

Yes, baby!!! After 7 months of long and winding road, the man is back-- Aljay!!! Yea!!! Reunited na sila ng kanyang babe!!! And he has been here for a couple of days now, so before he and Lala heads off to Cebu, they immediately took time to see us!!! Sweet :)

After work, we walked for few minutes to gobble in Shakey's!!! Good thing it's open 24 hours. Very 
convenient for our time of work.

I have been really craving for mojos seriously and my appetite was solved for that night!!! Had such a satisifed tummy!!!

These were what we had: P.S. Sorry if it seems too mouthwatering :)

Le Shakey's Spaghetti
I'm not a pasta lover, but I just needed to eat this one. Er, didn't like it much though. Consumed a little of it only. Hihi. Inaabangan ko talaga e yung mojos e. Haha

The ultimate chicken and mojos combo!!!

Been suffering from my hunger of this all-time favorite Shakey's staple food!!! Aaaaah!!! It tasted really appetizing. Alternate with the chicken that was really tasteful. Yum yum!!!

Gingerbread Fred!!! Lol.
A self-confessed lover of gingerbread!!! Even KFC's "Cheese-on-top" has gotten me head over heels.
But of course, Shakey's own gingerbread is far better than what KFC has to offer. The bread's softness lets you swallow it as a whole! Hoho. Despite the fact that it's a bit oily, I will still definitely have this on my plate!

Pepperoni Thin Crust Pizza
The thin crust makes it more alluring to eat. With its cheese being more appetizing!!! I liked how I 
entwined into pieces and deeped it into the gravy!!! Oh!!! Carbs on carbs on carbs!!! I'm missing it now. Ginawa ko syang sandwich! Haha.

I couldn't be anymore pleased as on how I ended my Monday. Good food plus good company of friends.

No fattening ideas of carbs and cholesterol can make me feel upset afterwards. Hihi. Being someone
who enjoys not just eating but devouring with my favorite dishes, keber sa poise!!!

My bebe Lala and bebe Jay!!! They make a really cute couple! Hihi. Love you both :)
Bebes invading El Pueblo!!!

Welcome back bebe Jay!!! We missed you and thanks for this really scrumptious treat!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment