Monday 17 September 2012

Not a change of heart but a change of mood.

Sinaltik ang Monday. Serry!

Do you have those days wherein at the first couple of hours you were doing fine? But as the sun goes down and darkness fills in, you suddenly have the change of mood. I am no anti-social. Going out is what I enjoy. Being surrounded with weird people. Doing the not so typical and typical things.

But this day is gotta be an exception. Abruptly, I just felt like not talking. Mala-Gibson Bonifacio lang. My tendency of being too talkative wasn't there. Even until now. Like there's nothing to say anyway. Ha! This is crazy! This is certainly weird!

I am recalling how my day went on and it was fine. The usual waking up and preparation for work. My baby woke up pretty late though and I wasn't late for today. And yes, I had some troubles at work. Petty issues. 

I just want to be on my own I guess. Like I am not required of talking to anyone about anything. Lost interest for what's going on and what will go on. Aaaaaah!!!

Very unusual. I cannot figure out why I'm acting like this for today. Serry. I hope tomorrow will not be the same. -_-


No comments:

Post a Comment