Friday 21 September 2012

Mama's using emoticons now!!!

This is purely random for today's entry. It was yesterday when Mama and I started exchanging a few texts-- I was fully amused on how likable Mama can text now. Hehe.

I was asking for extra money from her yesterday and this is how our convo went on:

Me: E yun nga Ma, baka pwede makahiram/makahingi ng 2k?
Ma: 1k?
Me: Uki :)
Ma: :)
Me: Wow! Umii-smiley. Thanks Ma. Super! :*
Ma: Love you kasi :)
Me: Ang cheesy! Kayo ba talaga yan? Hehe.

And she she phoned me just to say, "Gumagamit kayo ako ng smileys!" Haha. The way she said it was really funny. I wasn't able to resist laughing ;)

And then she texted me again.
Ma: Am I sounding weird today?
Me: Hmm. With your texts today, a little. Bagets ang peg. Hehe. Why?
Ma: Nah. Thought something like scary to you.
Me: Noooo! Grabe naman. Ang cute nga eh :) It's okay Ma. Do it often.
Ma: Okie :) (with the smiley again) -- yes, that's included in her text!

And this afternoon naman, I was making sumbong because I was late like almost 20 minutes for work.

Me: Grabe Ma! 02:02 nako dumating sa office kanina! Bale next salary, blah blah sguro deduction ko! Ayayay!!!
Ma: Bakit ka na late? Iwasan mo ma-late At sayang deductions.
Me: Sobrang traffic pagdating sa Mega. Then sa MRT, super dami tao. Kagulo! Oo nga po e, iba yung late ko today.
Ma: Kasi Sept 21 today. Commemorating Martial Law day declaration. May activity sa EDSA Shrin. Dun Pres PNoy kaya heavy traffic :)
Me: Ya, I know. But I didn't think that it would be that awful today. Another thing is, Ading was home; we had chika for a while :D try that smiley Mama. Haha.
Ma: I see. Be aware of dates of National activities next time eh?
Me: Haha. Mama, you're becoming Italian American now with your "eh". Cooooool! :) hehe. Love you Ma.

And just now she texted: Ui. 
I wonder what will be her next lines. Hehe. She's becoming cooler when it comes to texting. Gtg, I should talk to her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment