Friday 28 September 2012

Oks na Oktoberfest!

Hey! Upon reading this blog, I want you to take down your memory lane of what happened to you on this day last year. 

Alright, while thinking of it, let me tell you why this day seems to be unforgettable. Bet you know "Oktoberfest" eh? Okay, good. But if not, let me tell you. Oktoberfest is a month long feast of beer!!! For those who are alcoholic or just simply couldn't resist not drinking beer or any alcoholic drink, you know you wouldn't miss this yearly event! Apaw apaw na alak in less than 20php. Ayos!!!

So last year same day, I attended my first ever Oktoberfest that was held in Asiana, Macapagal blahblah. Sorry, I dunno exactly where this place is, basta on the way to MOA. It was a Friday, I think. (And I just don't get it why they have to start the kickoff event on a Friday. Mas okay sana kung weekend) Going back, I went there after work, that makes us arrive in the venue at around pass 12mn. 

Didn't expect that hundreds of people would be there. Hitik yung pila pa-entrance. Luckily I have a friend who works in San Miguel, easy access somehow. Alright, we got in na! Edi, check check sa mga tents, random programs were going on. Sorry, I can no longer enumerate the ones I saw. Basta madami! Hehe. 

And as time went a little more late, we ended up watching the concert, and Oktoberfest wouldn't be complete without the Mocha Girls! Boom!!! Nakakatibo! :p

I don't recall drinking a lot since I will go home via riding a bus so dapat nasa wisyo pako. So it's really strange that I fainted! Yes, I did faint! Haha. I was on the line to the loo with my friend when I told her that I was feeling dizzy, and few seconds after-- I lost balance and ended up lying on the ground full of mud! Hahaha! 

Kadiri lang diba? My friend became hysterical, she was clueless of how to help me out! Bouncers approached us and tried to like carry me. Jusko! Hysterical. With matching ambulance scene pa yan since I was checked by the paramedics. Turned out I was suffering from over fatigue! Boo! Grabehan! Haha. 

All my friends got scared. They were thinking like I needed to go to a hospital, luckily I just needed to rest for a while. 

Kaya ngayon, may friends are teasing me that in a little while I will faint again. This has been one of the events that I will never forget. And as a reminder, don't go to such gigs after work without enough rest or with a broken heart. Ay! Oo, medyo broken hearted din pala ko when that happened. Alam na!

Currently, I am still thinking if I will go or not since I am still at work and I also have an early commitment for tomorrow. Nevertheless, ibang klase yung experience ko na yun. Masaya! :)

P.S.
Cheers for Oktoberfest! Kampay!

I have said mine. What's your story on this day? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment