Sunday 23 September 2012

Two events on a Saturday!!! 09/16/12

Last September 16, despite of the bad weather, my brother and I still headed for the final day of MIBF-- Manila International Book Fair that was held in SMX, MOA. And I just want to post few of what happened!!! :) 

Welcome to 33rd MIBF!!!


Tadhana Books. Where I bought few stationaries. This got to be my favorite booth :)

National Bookstore! Have they found Wally? 

Haven for kids who love random cute and adorbale books!



I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan. But I know what's wrong with this. Do you? 
Book searching in Fully Booked.

A die-hard fan of Harry Potter. That's my brother!
Lakas!!! With Risa Hontiveros. Sa darating na halalan! Chos!
Not a huge fan of cosplayers, but hey! This is "Adventure Time" :)

An -OK event that should be my yearly agenda! 

And just before I call it a day, coming from South, I still insisted to watch "Ang Nawawala" in North Edsa. Now with my sister! Lagari kung lagari sa rampa :)


Yay!!! 
Last full show date with her :)

The swabe movie!!!
Love. Friendship. Family. And wandering about who you really are. Ibang klase yung movie. Hope you're lucky enough to watch this too!!!

And that was it for my last, last Saturday night. Sulit na sulit! Sarap ulit-ulitin :)

P.S. I have a sluggish syndrome to not to post urgently :p

No comments:

Post a Comment